Can't log in to /stats or /awstats

Discussion in 'General' started by cryptic, May 31, 2007.

1. cryptic

cryptic Member

I am not able to login to see either Webalizer reports or AWStats.

I am trying http://www.domain/stats for webalizer and http://www.domain/awstats for awstats.

I am logging in with the admin user (domain.tld_name) and the password.

I have tried resetting the password several times and I see that /var/www/web1/.htpasswd doesn't seem to update. Even after waiting 5 minutes.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The password files for the statistics are written nightly when the statistics are generated. So it may take up to 24 hours until your new password will work.

3. cryptic

cryptic Member

Will this change in a feature release, so that the .htpasswd file is updated automatically?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, I do not think that we will change this. The .htpasswd files are created by the stats script and this script is run just once a day.

5. chris.zeman

chris.zeman New Member

Modifying the crontab would be a good solution, though. Correct?

Code:
    30 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/ftp_logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/mail_logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/cleanup.php &> /dev/null
    0-59/5 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &> /dev/null
    0,30 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/check_services.php &> /dev/null
    15 3,15 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/quota_msg.php &> /dev/null
    40 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/traffic.php &> /dev/null
    05 02 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php &> /dev/null
    0-59/5 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/awstats.php &> /dev/null

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Why did you change the webalizer cron job? It should look like this:

Code:
    0 4 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &> /dev/null