I need someone who can write a billing module

Discussion in 'General' started by grandpagenocide, Sep 26, 2007.

1. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide New Member

I need someone who can write a billing module to handle my billing automatically through authorize.net, to work with ISPConfig 2, it has to send a confirmation to me on when the billing went through and when it fails. Give me a price

2. oharel

oharel New Member

Looking as well.

Dear grandpagenocide:)
    I'm looking for the same thing and possibly shae the costs ?
    We got ISPconfig (latest version) which needs more advance billing system.
    Let me if anyone answers ([email protected]).
    Many thanks.
    Ori.

3. mlz

mlz Member

You might try convincing one of the major billing softwares to support ISPConfig.

4. oharel

oharel New Member

ISPconfig billing

Hello mlz.
    I think this will not work as ISPconfig is a low end solution so usually implemented by low budget users. Modernbill will therefore not consider it (even if it's easy to do) as it will deminish it's other packages.:(
    For ISPconfig you will need a simple, easy to use, BASIC billing modulu.
    See http://www.controlzx.com for example. basic package with extensive billing support. :rolleyes:
    Regards,
    Ori

5. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide New Member

oharel, although it is a low budget solution, I am already talking to authorize.net (the company I am working withs billing agent) and they do provide the source code for a php script for automatic recurring billing, so they may be willing to support ISPconfig. Feel free to PM me.

6. oharel

oharel New Member

ISPconfig billing

Hello again.
    I've looked at authorize.net specifically their $10/month ARB.
    Honestly it's more about the payment itself and less about (what I'm looking for) enriching the ISPconfig basic modulu. To make myself clear here is a short description from 'controlzx': "Full financial management. Orders are placed, invoices are posted & emailed, orders are setup & billed, payments are posted. FULL overage billing system as well. Set limitations to plans that clients purchase and CONTROLzx will bill them the overage charges you specify including but not limited to bandwidth per Mbit, per GB & more".
    I wish to say that a much simpler solution will do but it will have to incude:
    * basic reporting to see what is operative, on which plan and what is the billing status.
    * basic ability to automate bills & reminders.
    * code explained so when new verion of ISPconfig comes out we can refresh it accordinly.

BTW: my name is ORI.
    Cheers.

7. eugenevdm

eugenevdm New Member

ISPConfig / WHMCS / Overage module?

I am looking for the same thing. ISPConfig has 30 Euro WHMCS module but it does not do overage. Can someone point my in the direction of a WHMCS module that does overage?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?p=200071#post200071