authentification failed

Discussion in 'General' started by pierremoreau, Oct 1, 2007.

1. pierremoreau

pierremoreau New Member

when I try to log on to my page with right login and pass, the next page is authentification's page. But, I don't understand why? if you have a little idea of answers please respond me.
    Sorry for my english I'm french.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

About which login page are you talking? The ISPConfig login, the mailuser login or a login page that you developed yourself?

3. pierremoreau

pierremoreau New Member

on the ispconfig authentification

when i could to authentificate on the ISCconfig page, if i have the good login and password the page reload (that is the url : https://192.168.5.10:81/login/trylogin.php?v=) but if i have bad login, i've had a message erreur 101.

I use debian sarge. My server worked than 2 years ago i don't understand this problem, and i don't change my config.

help me please...

4. till

Did you change the mysql root password or the password of the user that ISPConfig uses to connect to mysql? If yes, you will have to change the password in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig(lib/config.inc.php

5. pierremoreau

pierremoreau New Member

no we did not change anything in our server's config

We are able to access every databases we created, with every user's login and pass we created. We also are able to connect to mysql with the root account. The ssl access is also fully functionnal.

There's only in ispconfig that we cannot get in.

We add another server 2 month ago on the same Ip range, with another ispconfig on it, which works very well.

Could this make interferences on the network ?

we tried to enter the login/pass of the second server on the first server's authentification page, but it failed, we did not connect to the ispconfig interface.

thanks for answering or for any information :(

6. till

Have a look at the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php and try to login with the mysql username and password with the "mysql" commadline program or phpmyadmin. Is a logn possible?

7. jeanjacques

jeanjacques New Member

Hi,

I'm helping my friend to solve this problem here is a summary of the situation:
    The server was running really well for two years. The last time we tried to login using this url https://111.111.111.111:81/login.php (using the correct log and passwd) we are redirected to this webpage https://111.111.111.111:81/login.php?err=

I had a look at the config file and i've been able to login inside mysql using the log and passwd mentioned in the config file.

I really don't know what could i try? Do you think that it could come from a corrupted mysql tqble inside the db_ispconfig?

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks for your help

8. till

Did you upgrade the mysql database, e.g. from 4.0.x to 4.1.x or newer?

9. pierremoreau

pierremoreau New Member

isp is ok !

hello,

just for thanks all users help me.

i repair all tables of database db_ispconfig when the command mysql :
    repair table xxx

it's ok