website linked with ISPconfig

Discussion in 'General' started by hmeco, Oct 12, 2007.

1. hmeco

hmeco New Member

i have now played arround with ispconfig for a while and have it kinda like i want it (sort of :) ) annyways is there a way to make a website and when someone lets say orders some kind of hosting pruduct and automaticly inserts the person as a client and the clients pruduct it self

sort of a automated script of some funny kind...

thanks

hmeco

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. hmeco

hmeco New Member

it looks like its for the development version of ISP config annyways this is the thing i was looking for much aprichoated...

cheers
    hmeco

4. till

The remoting framework works with the stable version as well, if php is compiled with xml. Have a look at the remoting plugin page, it is described there.

5. mlz

mlz Member

Is there some reason that the release continue to not have XML? Seems like more and more people want remoting...

6. till

The current stable versions do not have remoting because XML in PHP requires the libxml2-dev package to be installed first and we do not want to change the system requirements in the 2.2.x stable versions. If xml2-dev is not installed, a update will fail.

The next stable branch for ISPconfig 2.4.x will have XML enabled by default.