ISPConfig install hangs

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gdowrey, Oct 28, 2007.

1. gdowrey

gdowrey New Member

Configuration hangs on the following item:

/bin/sh /install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/libtool --silent --preserve-dup-deps --mode=compile gcc -Iext/date/lib -Iext/date/ -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/date/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/include -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/main -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4 -I/root/ispconfig/openssl/include -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/date/lib -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/mbstring/oniguruma -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/mbstring/libmbfl -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/mbstring/libmbfl/mbfl -I/usr/include/mysql -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/TSRM -I/install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/Zend -I/usr/include -g -O2 -prefer-non-pic -c /install_ispconfig/compile_aps/php-5.2.4/ext/date/lib/parse_date.c -o ext/date/lib/parse_date.lo

It then dissconnects the putty session. Is there a package I need to install? I am using Debian Etch Stable as the platform.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you follow exactly the perfect setup guide for debian etch to install your server?

3. gdowrey

gdowrey New Member

To the best of my knowledge I did. From a time and effort stand point would it be better to re-install the debian perfect set up for etch and ispconfig, or to try and troubleshoot the current install?

4. jnsc

jnsc rotaredoM Moderator

This actually does not look like an error, maybe it's just putty who losses the connection. Is the server in a remote location?

5. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff