ISPConfig and php_flag

Discussion in 'General' started by antoninn, Nov 25, 2007.

1. antoninn

antoninn New Member

I would like to adjust PHP settings for one of my virtual hosts. When I try to use php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off in additional Apache directives - it does not work. I can save this directive, but when I later look into virtual host configuration in /etc/apache2/vhosts/Vhosts_ispconfig.conf, there is no php_flag added for this virtual host. There exists file Vhosts_ispconfig.conf_DATETIME with date and time of saving directive in user interface of ISPConfig, but resulting configuration file is stripped off and my directives are not included in it.

What is the correct way to change settings of PHP settings for whole virtual host and also only for some subdirectory of given virtual host?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. antoninn

antoninn New Member

I tried to copy .conf file and use httpd -t.
    Result is:
    Invalid command "php_flag"....

Where should I set up these PHP directives, when it is not possible to add them using standard ISPConfig Apache directives???
    Is it caused by suPHP?

4. till

You can never use php_admin or php_flag variables with SuPHP. This is not ISPConfig specific.

5. antoninn

antoninn New Member

It is possible to disable suPHP for given site? I tried to do it using Apache directives, but my directives are added to the beginning of virtual host configuration, followed by directives activating suPHP for given site.

6. till

Uncheck the php checkbox in the site settings.

7. antoninn

antoninn New Member

I want to use PHP, but I would like to modify some PHP configuration options for given virtual host. Is it possible to use PHP without suPHP for given virtual host?