Problem with 2.2.18

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by guido.marangoni, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guido.marangoni

guido.marangoni New Member

I'm sorry for my English!
    I upgrade to 2.2.18, but now I have a problem!
    If I create new site or new co-domain from web control panel, I cant's see the new entry or modification in apache config files! If I try web page I see the "IP shared page".
    What's happen? Is 2.2.18 bug? Is possible to rebuild the configuration files?
    Thank you!

Guido

2. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Wich Linux distribution are you using?

I use ISPConfig 2.2.18 since the day it has been released without any problem. I guess it is not a bug within ISPConfig or something like that.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

4. guido.marangoni

Thanks Hans, I use Debian!

Thanks Till!
    I try to change 3 Vhosts_ispconfig.conf but alla files gereate Syntax error on line...
    Is possibile tu rebuild Vhosts_ispconfig.conf? Or I must to change the config by hand?
    HELP ME!!! :-(

5. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

The reason that you have more then 1 Vhosts_ispconfig.conf is because of syntax errors within your apache directive field of one of your websites within ISPConfig. (Probably). And remember never edit the Vhosts_ispconfig.conf manually! Everytime you change something on the basis tab of a website within ISPConfig, the Vhosts_ispconfig.conf will be overwritten. The Vhosts_ispconfig.conf with timestaps do occur because of syntax errors.

6. guido.marangoni

Thank you Hans, but I haven't a Vhosts_ispconfig.conf OK! All Vhosts_ispconfig.conf generate error...why?

7. guido.marangoni

This is the log in ispconfig.log:

8. guido.marangoni

Resolved!

...errors in the "Apache Directives" fields! :rolleyes:
    Thanks!

Guido

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.