Re: Question for the developers!

Discussion in 'General' started by TexasTaz, Dec 18, 2007.

1. TexasTaz

TexasTaz New Member

Hey Guys,

As always great job on the Control Panel I have a couple of questions though.

First One: Why is the Value Field on the Inovoice -> New Item -> Price have a comma in it, Here in the US we use $0.00 So I was wondering where I can set this to default to $0.00 (The Period being important)?

Second Question: I have been trying to find where to set the Tax Rate to our default tax rate here in the state of Texas which is 8.25%. But I can not find the forms to change it. Where might that be?

Third Question: Why do you have the -1 field in the databses field when in reseller limits and then under the site you have the databses limit to 30? This severly limits the Reseller or Admin of the server from offering unlimited dbs under their account, doesn't it?

Thanks,
    Michael

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) Here in the EU we use a , as decimal separator ;) There is currently no setting for this.

2) You will be able to change thsi with the form editor.

3) Every reseller can have more then one site, so this makes sense. Do you really have a customer that had just one website and more then 30 databases?

3. TexasTaz

TexasTaz New Member

Re: Questions for Developers

Actually no but it coiuld happen, But you are right. I was thinking in the realm of a reseller being limited to 30 dbs to give out to his clients but now that you said that it doesn't work that way. Each entity/client/website can have a max of 30 correct?

Thanks till you guys are awesome.
    Michael

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, each web site can have up to 30 dbs.