till

Share This Page

till

Super Moderator, Male, from Lüneburg, Germany

Staff Member ISPConfig Developer
    1. Scotn
      Scotn
      hi till,
      good night I'm making some doubts about postfix specifically configurate document could help me desclarecer these doubts till?
      Best regards.

postfix[1491]: Starting Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfix.
      systemd[1]: Started LSB: Postfix Mail Transport Agent.
      postfix/master[1597]: daemon started -- version 2.11.3, configuration /etc/postfix
      systemd[1]: Started LSB: Postfix Mail Transport Agent.
    2. Shanthamurthy
      Shanthamurthy
      Hi Till,

I saw this posting in your thread, I am encountered with the similar kind of issue in Linux on VMware. I tried as you suggested in this series of answers, unfortunately I see SIOCADDRT: No such process while /sbin/route add -net 0.0.0.0 gw 1.1.1.1 eht0
      Please assist me in this regard. This was the question previously asked by Sinisfun in 2006.
    3. Vashek Badibanga
      Vashek Badibanga
      Hello till,
      I would like to run ispconfig 3 using port 80. the available tutorial by falko is for ispconfig 2 and not compatible with ispconfig 3. Thanks
    4. fgy
      fgy
      because I can't login with this:
      The standard password of all users (root, admin, MySQL root user, etc.) in HowtoForge's VMware images is
      howtoforge.
      1. till
        till
        User: administrator
        Password: howtoforge
        Then sudo -s
        to become root user.
        May 30, 2016
    5. fgy
      fgy
      Hi, Thank You. Download is good now. One more ask only, can you tell me where can I get account info for this?
    6. fgy
      fgy
      1. till
        till
        Just try again now.
        May 30, 2016
    7. SangeetK
      SangeetK
    8. zustudios
      zustudios
      Hi.Can I advertise my ispconfig 3 wordpress plugin here?
    9. SamTzu
      SamTzu
      1. till
        till
        The OS of the article is Debian 8. Maybe you mix up the link to the historic version of the article which is for Debian 5?
        Feb 17, 2016
    10. natanfelles
      natanfelles
      Hello, Till!
      I was new in the world Linux and I liked ISPConfig.
      Do you can say if is possible use it on Debian desktop?

Very thanks.
      1. dark alex
        dark alex
        Desktop? You should not set up a desktop on a server but technically it should work
        Jan 28, 2016
      2. natanfelles
        natanfelles
        Thanks. I'll test in a VM first...
        Jan 28, 2016
    11. Corne
      Corne
      Hi Till

Hope you are well.

I am battling setup up a New domain from co.za The South African Registrar. Have you dealt with them before or can you tel me why they refuse to accept my DNS Zones i`ve setup?
    12. Patrick V
    13. Juan Ruiz
      Juan Ruiz
      Hi Till,

I´m using ispconfig for 3 or 4 years, and now with a new instalation with php 5.5 some pages don´t work. I need to install php 5.3 to. We are using ispconfig 3.0.5.8p and ubuntu 14.04. Can you help me please?
    14. Ayog
      Ayog
      sorry about the link , and complaining i just thought that you missed the post notification , really sorry if you feel like that
    15. chimerarv
      chimerarv
      Hi Till, I have a site hosted on ISPConfig installation, for some reason it kept giving an apache error which I find out that it was due to the selection for the autodomain. Nobody couldn't figure out why was this happening the site was transfer to a different server however the files are still in the ISPc server. How in the world can I see the index.html file live if the A records are not longer pointing to it.
      1. Ayog
        Ayog
        who transfer the site to different server ? you ? or it redirecting to someone server ? by its self ?.if you want to see server files directly use IP address on which ISP server are located , Extrnel IP of the server , for that you have to port forward your IP.....after that you can access server just like before without domain name

Thanks
        Oct 28, 2015
    16. Daniel Healy
      Daniel Healy
      Hi Till, question for you about official documentation. The site shows the currently available documentation for purchase to have last been updated in 2013. The currently available download was last updated 2015. Is there data missing from the documentation?
      1. till
        till
        The manual is still up to date as it is for the 3.0.5 release series which is the current stable release series of ISPConfig. When ISPConfig 3.1 gets released then there will be a new manual.
        Oct 9, 2015
    17. emptyPD
      emptyPD
    18. concept21
      concept21
      Any migration service?
      1. till
        till
        Jul 2, 2015
    19. Vincent Cox
      Vincent Cox
      heads up: the main ispconfig website is down.
    20. Learner
      Learner
      H Till ,Can u please help me in enabling mpm-worker in apache using compilation.i had already installed a new apache with option --with-mpm=worker and prefix,and successfully build the file. But the real problem is that prefork mpm is deafultly getting enabled,and there is no sign of mpm-worker,while checking in apachectl -l.Pls help buddy..
  • About

Signature

Till Brehm
    --
    Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
    Follow me on: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]