till

Share This Page

till

Super Moderator, Male, from Lüneburg, Germany

Staff Member ISPConfig Developer
    1. rythmCorrect
      rythmCorrect
      Hi till,
      How can I get php version, mysql version and apache version of server using remote api.
      If not possible from remote api how can I get these values from shell command or any other methods(like database query)?
      1. Niubbo75
        Niubbo75
        From CLI:
        php -v
        mysql --version
        apache2ctl -v
        Apr 18, 2017
    2. Dmitry.A
      Dmitry.A
      hello! as I can see russian translation for ispconfig is not good enough. I'll be glad to help you with it
      1. till
        till
        It would be nice if you could help us to improve the translation. This can be either done by submitting a merge request to git or use the language edit and export functions in ISPConfig.
        Apr 6, 2017
    3. daniel fuentes
      daniel fuentes
      sorry till i cannot find the way to post in the ISPConfig forum because the minimun requirements: post, likes, ratio and days. How can I post asking for help?
      Thanks
      1. till
        till
        Most likely your post contained URL's. New users are not permitted to post URL's or links until they reached a certain level of good posts.
        Apr 5, 2017
    4. Juan R Pena
      Juan R Pena
      Good Afternoon Till,
      We ha a big problem for more of 3 days, and I can find what is the problems, we create a new server, buy the tool for transfer but continue with the same problem on the new server.
      we delete and create 2 more servers and split the load, but continue the same problem.
      the problem: the server not receive email for hr's but only on regular hr's of office.
      I can find what user
      1. till
        till
        When the new server after a migration has the same problem than the original server then the problem is either outside of the server or it is part of the migrated configuration. If you want someone to diagnose the problem directly on your server, then please contact Florian from Business support here: http://www.ispconfig.org/get-support/?type=ispconfig
        Mar 14, 2017
    5. kish4rock
      kish4rock
      hello Till, i configured LDAP server it working fine but i want "account locked " status when some one make 3 wrong attempted where i can get this? means in any log files?
    6. zeiad
      zeiad
      Hi

when i put my website active ,,, it give error :
      Syntax error on line 75 of /etc/httpd/conf/sites-enabled/100-* .vhost: RewriteCond: bad flag delimiters
      and the line 75 is :
      RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/acme-challenge/
      RewriteRule ^(.*)$ :*$1 [R=301,NE,L]

the i comment line 75 and its work fine ! ,,,, but if i deactivate the website, problem will appear again ,,,

so any help ?
    7. mircopoint
      mircopoint
      Hello, I made the subscription, but not figure out how to download the manual ispconfig. thank you
      1. till
        till
        Feb 3, 2017
      2. mircopoint
        mircopoint
        the subscription was Including download the manual, actually downloading is still to be paid, it is not for the 5 euro but to understand. thank you
        Feb 3, 2017
      3. Tuumke
        Tuumke
        Didn't you get an e-mail with a download link in it?
        Feb 13, 2017
    8. dimaswerding
      dimaswerding
      Hi till, i have some problem with my linux, however when i ping my gateway it tells host unreachable. i try to netstat -nr, the output is 192.168.221.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 u 0 0 0 eth0, then i try to /sbin/route add -net 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.221.231 eth0, but nothing change...
    9. Feriman
    10. Gunasekar
      Gunasekar
      How to install GNU_Health on Ubuntu server ,
    11. bdjens
      bdjens
      Hi till, please,
      could you help me? Is very important, I have several active web and I can not access ssh, I do not access by web ... I am desperate.
    12. Niubbo75
      Niubbo75
      Till sorry if I write to you here but I have a very simple question about ISPConfig: if I install it on a single server and I start to add users and so on, can I add other server to it in later or not?
      1. till
        till
        You can add additional servers at any time later to a single server setup.
        Dec 5, 2016
      2. Niubbo75
        Niubbo75
        Thankyou Till!!!
        Dec 5, 2016
    13. beauvavrik
      beauvavrik
      Hi, I've purchased the ISP manual yesterday and thought that it will allow me to post in ISPConfig 3 Priority Support. Unfortunately, it doesn't. Can you help me? I can show you the receipt for the same e-mail I've signed up in here.
      1. till
        till
        Please use the contact form or email address from your invoice to contact our support.
        Nov 23, 2016
    14. isrrael300
      isrrael300
      Hello till, I need help my problem is mailman, when open /cgi/mailman/admin show me error 500. Open ispconfig and create mailing list open de link and show error 500, deapche review logs and shows me no error. Any idea
    15. Lluis Apaestegui
      Lluis Apaestegui
      Hello, I can help me install my godaddy ssl in ispconfig 3.1
      1. till
        till
        Oct 27, 2016
    16. black1101
      black1101
    17. jivko790
      jivko790
      hello till can i ask you why ispconfig3.1 cannt send massage to gmail ?
      1. diablo666
        diablo666
        I think is not a problem of ispconfig, can you post some logs?
        Oct 10, 2016
      2. jivko790
        jivko790
        Oct 10 15:22:46 server postfix/qmgr[1526]: 998D9AE243E: from=<[email protected]>, size=13918, nrcpt=9 (queue active)
        there see only spam massages tail -n 200 /var/log/mail.log
        Oct 10, 2016
    18. Irek
      Irek
      Hello Till i have problem in my server maybe I made a mistake copying ISPConfig from the old server to the new. Of the month I still have a problem with the mail server. Some e-mails are not received .
      I getting error messages like this:
      550 Requested action not taken or 550 Denied by policy
      can you help me ?
      1. till
        till
        Sep 21, 2016
    19. SangeetK
      SangeetK
      Hello Till, I am unable to login to ISPConfig3 after upgrade to 3.1rc1 . I tried resetting my password from mysql using the following query on the master server but it doesn't work. Do I need to give this query on all slaves too?

UPDATE sys_user SET passwort = md5('YourNewPassword') WHERE username = 'admin';

I don't get any error but I get the login screen back. Please help.

Regards,
      Sangeet
    20. vinsan
      vinsan
      Hi Till, I'm your post fans, my case I just setup a server few days ago. However the IP is blacklist by google,.etc. I tried to delist some of those but still can't for gmail, hotmail.

In this case how should I do to setup postfix? now can received mail but can't send out.
      Another thing is I can't setup account from thunderbird. (Err: Configuration could not be verified)
  • About

Signature

Till Brehm
    --
    Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
    Follow me on: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]