till

Share This Page

till

Super Moderator, Male, from Lüneburg, Germany

Staff Member ISPConfig Developer
    1. denis.siegato
      denis.siegato
      Hi, can you help me with my vps postfix/dovecot configuration?
      it works but i cant send email to outside domains..

i can send from internal domain to internal domain and recieve from outside domain to local domain but i cant send from local to external
      1. till
        till
        Please post your questions in the ISPConfig support forum directly.
        Aug 4, 2020
    2. Nakamuta
      Nakamuta
    3. Sarhan
      Sarhan
      Late happy birthday :)
    4. jnsc
      jnsc
      Happy Brithday till
      1. till likes this.
      2. till
        till
        Thanks! :)
        May 15, 2020
    5. Keith Shepherd
      Keith Shepherd
      I'm a noobie using Ubuntu 18.04 and ISPConfig Version: 3.1.15p3 on a dedicated server

I'm having problems sending/receiving email using postfix and dovecot.

I'm not sure if this is the correct way to ask for help.

Thanks.
      1. Th0m
        Th0m
        Create a new post on the forum, so all the community members can help you.
        May 5, 2020
    6. KC.
      KC.
      I am helping someone migrate from 3.0.5.4p8 to 3.1.15p3 and running into issues with the pages not loading or needing to click multiple times to save changes. I need help and "willing to pay" for someone to look at them. Is this something that you can assist with? Need help urgently!!!!
      1. till
        till
        Apr 23, 2020
      2. KC.
        KC.
        I already reached out to him but haven't got any response back, which is why I am reaching out to you. Is there anyone else that you think might be able to assist? I need help urgently.
        Apr 23, 2020
    7. AfrodCZ
      AfrodCZ
      Hi everyone,
      I have a problem. First problem is my English ( I am so sorry). I have installed ISPC3 and I have a client sazeni-online this client find your website on the ascensionrodcompany com . After my check server Debian 9 ver. 4.9.144-3.1 and after check php files website sazeni-online , I didn't find any assault. So I ask where I should look for a problem, because I really don't know anymore.
      1. till
        till
        Please post support questions in the forum directly.
        Apr 21, 2020
    8. dampel
      dampel
      Last news is not working in the ISPconfig. ispconfig.org was not available today.
    9. Bharath Raj
      Bharath Raj
      ISPConfig not working after fresh install in AWS lightsail. I tried to open a thread but I am not meeting the basic requirement to start a thread. I have netstat -tap result, iptables -L result, htf_report.txt. I coudn't get proper resource to solve my problem. I am trying this installation for past five days. Hindly help me.
      1. till
        till
        Just don't add links or email addresses to your post when creating a new thread. New users may not add links or email addresses to posts until they reach 3 posts to prevent spam.
        Apr 7, 2020
        Bharath Raj and AfrodCZ like this.
    10. whitecode
      whitecode
      Hi Till!
      Nice to meet you. I use Ispconfig from 2 years. It's a great software.
      1. till likes this.
    11. yordanov
      yordanov
      Hi till,
      regarding ISPConfig - firstly, thank you for the great software you've created! One question - if I need to change the database root password, how do I make the ISPConfig again fully functional? I've changed the password in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf, but unfortunately it doesn't help. I'm using the latest stable version.
      Thank you!
    12. willeballz
      willeballz
      looking at setting up and hosting my own mail server using and exchange just became a pain. My question is once i have ispconfig3 running on ubuntu 1804 running and roundcube operating locally, ON VMware, how do i get it to talk to my domain name on godaddy, the tutorial you have for this im not understanding it to well, can you please help.
    13. SamTzu
      SamTzu
      Help I'm blind :) I thought I would write a tutorial since it's been like 10 years since I wrote my last 1 but I can't seem to find the link where to submit it.
      1. till likes this.
      2. till
        till
        Aug 19, 2019
      3. SamTzu
        SamTzu
        I did try that but it did not let me register because I'm all-ready registered with my email address.
        Aug 20, 2019
      4. till
        till
        Please logout from the forum and then login again, you should be able to use the author account area then. You have an active author account, so no registration required.
        Aug 21, 2019
    14. buhler
      buhler
    15. sghazagh
      sghazagh
      Till,
      I am using ISPConfig on ARM architecture. In particular, I have ran it successfully on "ASUS Tinker Board" and also "LeMaker Hi-Key" single board computers.
      They actually work great except quota/jailkit which I am not sure why it does not work on EXT4 partition running on SSD the rest are working just fine.
      By the way, in control panel also it says:
      (Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS UNKNOWN) ISPConfig 3.1dev

Any thought?
      1. till
        till
        Please post your questions in the public forum.
        Jul 25, 2019
      2. sghazagh
        sghazagh
        I am actually not questioning, asking if you can support ARM architecture along with your x86_64 architecture.
        And asking if you intend to doing it or not...
        Jul 26, 2019
    16. Mohammed Abed Ali
      Mohammed Abed Ali
      (0x09:0x0005): (0x09:0x0005): Input/output error
      Error: (CLI:003) Specified controller does not exist.e
      I m facing this Error can you tell us what would be the problem and what is the Solution. Please mail me on this Id : [email protected]
    17. Tom Dings
      Tom Dings
      It took some serious time but I am completely healthy again and back working on my hobby. Excuses I was not able to communicate enough to keep you fully updated. Just know it was a terrible period but lucky enough all went perfect. Do not like to stay in a hospital again soon, and for sure not in Suriname ;-)

Everything okay with you ? Any exciting news ? Progression ? Really curious about it .... Enjoy your day!
      1. Gwyneth Llewelyn likes this.
    18. Arraman
      Arraman
      Hello Till ,
      Can you please help me to fix my problems. Please find below the same.
      I'm Using Postfix and created virtual domain for example domain1 and domain2 my requirement is that if we send any mail with attachment from domain1 to domain2 that should be deliver but if we are sending mail from domain1 to domain2 that should be rejected. Any attachment should not deliver to cross domain. - Thanks
      1. till
        till
        Please post support questions in the forum and not on my user profile. Thanks!
        May 22, 2019
        Gwyneth Llewelyn and Arraman like this.
    19. Leoncio Jose Antonio Eder
      Leoncio Jose Antonio Eder
      Hello Till
      I have a rare problem with emails, I have two installations with perfect server, one with ubuntu 18 that works fine sending and receiving to any server. The other installation (similar) sends and receives from and to gmail and the other perfect server installed, I can not make it send and receive from and to any other postal service ...
      The configurations are similar
      1. till
        till
        Jan 30, 2019
    20. Dognimin
      Dognimin
      Hello till,
      I've installed ispconfig 3 on my server, I've created a new ftp user and when i want to connect with winscp, i got an "access denied" message. Do you have any idea for this issue?
      1. till
        till
        Jan 30, 2019
        Gwyneth Llewelyn likes this.
  • About

Signature

Till Brehm
    --
    Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
    Follow me on: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]