Tom Dings
Last Activity:
May 27, 2019
Birthday:
Oct 6, 1974 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

Tom Dings

New Member, Male, 49, from Suriname & Curacao

After a long period finally back and continuing my hobby. Especially the one related to IspConfig. Like to know everything what happened! May 27, 2019

Tom Dings was last seen:
May 27, 2019
    1. Tom Dings
      Tom Dings
      After a long period finally back and continuing my hobby. Especially the one related to IspConfig. Like to know everything what happened!
      1. Gwyneth Llewelyn likes this.
    2. SamTzu
      SamTzu
      What kind of additional features?
    3. Tom Dings
      Tom Dings
      Docker and Lxd/Lxc support fully integrated into IspConfig3. Took a bit of time but it will save some time in the future for sure. Awesome!
    4. Tom Dings
      Tom Dings
      Finally done preparing the list with all additional IspConfig features. Exactly 121 totally awesome additions available. Lot more will come.
    5. Tom Dings
      Tom Dings
      Preparing a list with additions which I added to my 'own' customised IspConfig3 release. It is not public available.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 6, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Twitter:
    tdings74
    Important to know : mySocialFeeds is not a commercial company! It is just my personal hobby to create awesome Rss Feeds and all kinds of related services to help you using the Rss Feeds. There are no other people in a fancy office, big cars, free coffee, and way too many computer equipment to create online content. It is just me, my laptop and a head with too many ideas. One of the things I hate is handling tasks over and over again by hand and so I am automating all things to be able to spent as much as possible time building new features and helping people to provide support. To give you an idea how the - Social Platform - is created : At this moment all services are served from 4,829 Dedicated, Colocated and Virtual Private Servers. The platform is checking average system loads and will fully automatically order, install, configure and even cancel servers when it is needed. 31 different Hosting Providers are contracted and helping to keep things up-and-running. [Soon I will explain how I was able to built this platform with details.] For now I hope you got an ‘idea’ about some details ... More information will follow soon!

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    tdings74
    Twitter:
    tdings74

Signature

Integrated MainWp into IspConfig3 to be able to maintain all blogs from a single location. Not completely done but most features are working already!