3.0.2.2 and PowerDNS

Discussion in 'General' started by djtremors, Sep 20, 2010.

1. djtremors

djtremors New Member

I've been on 3.0.2.2 for a while and while moving from mydns to powerdns and updating the services, I've noticed that when going to the Zones section and selecting a zone, no records are showing.

When doing the update, I can see it's added the powerdns plugin in
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-enabled/powerdns_plugin.inc.php
    and when adding a zone it adds records to the powerdns tables but it seems to be using the old mydns tables for the interface and also inserting in the dns_soa table as well.... ???

When looking at /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/dns/list/dns_a.list.php it seems to be hardcoded to "dns_rr" which isn't the powerdns table. I thought it may not have updated properly.
    When checking the update didn't go wrong, i don't see the dns_a list version for powerdns anywhere in the ispc3 installation so not sure where this should be getting changed to use powerdns database instead. The powerdns plugin is using powerdns.{tables} just fine, just not the interface for listing records.

Don't have any warning in my logs and only debugs of inserts etc "[INTERFACE]: Called Event 'dns:eek:n_after_update'"

anyone seen/fixed this problem?

2. djtremors

djtremors New Member

ok ignore ignore. damn tested/selected 2 domains which forgot these are slaves which aren't added as dns_rr records in ispconfig so they show no records due to permissions are missing (ie userid/groupid are 0)...