[3.1dev] autoreply/forwarding setup broken - user interface and roundcube/squirrelmail plugins

Discussion in 'General' started by vladki, Aug 19, 2016.

1. vladki

vladki New Member

Hello, I'm deploying new server with 3.1dev, and found some issues with webmail plugins, and user interface for mailbox users.

1. when I log into ispconfig with mailbox address and password, I can set a forwarding address. However I cannot remove it. When entering blank value I get an error that this is not valid address. However I can remove the forwarding address using squirrelmail plugin.

2. It is impossible to set up autoreply without start/stop dates using ispconfig web interface. However it is possible with squrrelmail plugin. On the other hand, squirrelmail plugin cannot set autoreply _with_ start/stop dates: Soap Error: autoresponder_end_date_isgreater, and same PHP warnings are logged as below in #3.

3. Roundcube plugin is completely broken. Save button is grayed out. Although some setting can be submitted with "enter" (password, forward, ...) they are refused with Soap Error: autoresponder_end_date_isgreater. Apache error.log from an attempt to set forwarding address via roundcube:
    ------------
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361784 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_base.inc.php on line 1175
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361824 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_base.inc.php on line 826
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361832 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_base.inc.php on line 1175
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361839 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/validate_autoresponder.inc.php on line 55
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361845 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/validate_autoresponder.inc.php on line 56
    [Fri Aug 19 14:59:57.361851 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5033] [client 93.89.159.22:55676] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: date_parse_from_format() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_base.inc.php on line 826
    ---------

4. Roundcube plugin part for autoreply does not show at all, unless the autoreply is already configured (with start/stop) date. It cannot be modfied though (save button not working). It does not help with isssue 3. When accessing autoreply, the same errors as in #3 are found in error.log, plus these in roundcube.log:
    --------
    [19-Aug-2016 15:05:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoreply/ispconfig3_autoreply.php:138
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoreply/ispconfig3_autoreply.php(138): DateTime->__construct('@')
    #1 [internal function]: ispconfig3_autoreply->gen_form(Array)
    #2 /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1125): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #3 [internal function]: rcmail_output_html->xml_command(Array)
    #4 /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(1002): preg_replace_callback('/<roundcube:([-...', Array, '<roundcube:eek:bje...')
    #5 /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(617): rcmail_output_html->parse_xml('<roundcube:eek:bje...')
    #6 /usr/share/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_output_html.php(476): rcmail_output_html->parse('ispconfig3_auto...', false)
    #7 /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoreply/ispconfig3 in /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoreply/ispconfig3_autoreply.php on line 138
    ------

5. Spam policy combo box is empty in both roundcube/squirrel mail, but ispconfig offers the choice of 7 default spam policies. Nothing found in logs, when accessing spam policy setup.

There are some issuse filed with roundcube plugin, but I think that ispconfig might need some fixes as well:
    (I cannot post link) see #55 and #57

2. vladki

vladki New Member

I fixed the save button in roundcube plugin - jqueruyui plugin was accidentaly missing, but the other problems are still there - any change via roundcube is refused with Soap Error: autoresponder_end_date_isgreater

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

See Bugtracker. It has already been reported and is already fixed.

The squirrelmail plugin is not from ISPConfig and autoresponders in ISPConfig have a date.

The Roundcube plugin is not from ISPconfig.

Both plugins are not from ISPConfig and might not be compatible with 3.1 if their authors have not updated them. Contact the authors e.g. at github if you have any problems with their plugins.

4. vladki

vladki New Member

I have searched the bugtracker, but could not find it. The only recent bug related to forwarding is #4076 but it is a bout something different. I have updated - git-stable and it works now. Thanks.

In regard to webmail plugins - I understand that they are separate projects. I just hoped that they are developed in close cooperation with ISPconfig. The bug is reported to roundcube plugin developer, but there's no answer yet.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, they aren't. We are not in contact with any of the developers of these addons.