3 little post installation questions

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by jpcyrenne, Oct 28, 2013.

1. jpcyrenne

jpcyrenne Member HowtoForge Supporter

Good Day,

Running ISPConfig 3.0.5.3 on CentOS 6.4 and I'm having 3 issues:

1- I cant seem to change any /etc/php.ini config with success? I've restarted Apache and still no success when I run a phpinfo(). Is there another php.ini for a local account?

2- Every time I load up a phpMyAdmin or phpinfo file, I get a Time Warning. Where and how would I set the correct config on the server?

Warning: phpinfo() [function.phpinfo]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /var/www/clients/client3/web3/web/magento-check.php on line 2

3- I have one account that can see all the databases in phpMyAdmin not the others? I've compared the mysql.user table and they are all the same (No everywhere)? How do we set rights in ISPConfig? Where do we GO? I only seem to be able to create a database user and attach it to the database (Sites/Databases), where do I go and grant read/write/insert rights? Specially stop the user from seeing the other databases?

I thank you in advance. I like my ISPConfig so far!

JP

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

1) The global php.ini is used as long as you did not configure any custom php.ini directives for that website. When custom php.ini directives are used, then ispconfig creates a private copy of the global.php ini for that website and uses this instead. If you have a private php.ini, then change something in the php.ini directives field and click on save, ispconfig will then rewrite the provate ini file and apply also chnages from global php.ini.

2) On Centos: /etc/php.ini, on Debian and Ubuntu: /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

3) Create a database user. Then select this user when you create a database in ispconfig and the user will have all permissions for this database.