3rd party integration

Discussion in 'General' started by cstone, Oct 11, 2005.

1. cstone

cstone New Member

I need to automate the creation of resellers (and possibly clients under the main login for admin) in ISPConfig from our CRM software. I am guessing that I need to create a record for the reseller (or client) in the SQL database and then the ispconfig service will take it from there. Am I correct in my assumtion?

What table to I need to add the record to and are there particular values I need to also set in specific fields that'll then trigger the ispconfig service to create the neccessary users, directories, etc?

Chris

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you want to create a reseller manually in the database you will have to add records to the tables: isp_nodes, isp_isp_reseller, sys_nodes and sys_user.

For a client records has to be added to the tables isp_nodes, isp_dep, isp_isp_kunde, sys_nodes and sys_user.

If the records have to be written to config files (like isp_isp_web, isp_isp_user) there is a field "status" that has to be set to "n" for new records and "u" for updated records.

There is an extension to add Resellers, Clients webs, Co-Domains, DNS-Records etc. with SOAP remote calls from external applications for 42goISP.

3. cstone

cstone New Member

Thanks - sounds easy enough....

Is that extension available somewhere outside of purchasing 42goISP?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, not as far as i know.