403 Forbidden

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Kleidi, May 18, 2009.

1. Kleidi

Kleidi New Member

Hello everyone!

I have installed ISPConfig on a debian 5.0 just like appear here at howtoforge.com ! Everything was nice until i have installed ISPconfig, last stepp. Before that, when i accessed myip:port i received "It Work", but now, i receive:
    Code:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at server2.albmania.com Port 80

* You can check by yourself ! ;)

Before installing ISPConfig webmail works too, but now...nooooooope :( When i try myip/webmail i receive:

Code:
    Not Found

The requested URL /webmail was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at server2.albmania.com Port 80

I Don't know what i have done wrong!

Ah, and the last one:
    When i delete the account that i have created on my ispconfig and remains no domain there, when i access myip/phpmyadmin i receive an php error tells me that folder /xxx/xxx/web2/xxx/... does not exist (or something like that).

Thank you and hope that you have any suggestion for me!

2. Kleidi

Kleidi New Member

Seems that noone can help me!
    Anyway, i will wait ... i have not anything else better to do :(

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Which ISPConfig version did you install?
    Which HowtoForge guide (URL) did you use to set up the system?

4. Kleidi

Kleidi New Member

The link is:
    Code:
    http://howtoforge.com/perfect-server-debian-lenny-ispconfig3