404 Error on only 1 site when accessing stats

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by a02460, Apr 8, 2009.

1. a02460

a02460 New Member

I've got a weird issue here ... i've a total of 3 sites on the machine and 2 of them works fine (website and stats work fine). One of them gives a 404 error when trying to access stats but has no issue with the website, I've checked the stats directory and all the files are there, what gives? Please help.

2. archerjd

archerjd New Member

What is in the error.log file under the site's log folder?

3. a02460

a02460 New Member

The error.log didn't show any error except that the /web/favicon.ico cannot be found (I deleted the default index.html file and the ico file). The actual site itself works ... that's the funny thing .. dns is pointed correctly ...

4. archerjd

archerjd New Member

Does the stats directory have the correct permissions?
    It should look like this drwxr-xr-x

5. a02460

a02460 New Member

Yup the permissions are all correct including the files within the stats directory. It seems that it is access the web directory correctly but when it comes to the stats directory it is going somewhere else ... but i dunno where. The other 2 domain doesn't do that this domain that has the issue so happens to be the same domain as the server has. Is there some config i missed out on?

6. a02460

a02460 New Member

I seem to have found the issue. www.website.com is pointing to IP 1 and www.website.com/stats is pointing to IP 2. How do i fix this? :)

7. archerjd

archerjd New Member

The only thing I can think of is you have an alias directive in an .htaccess file or in the Apache directives under options within ISPConfig. For example: Alias /stats /usr/local/mycustomstats

Something else just occurred to me.
    Have you set the password for the stats yet?