500 Internal Server Error when opening HTML e-mails [Roundcube]

Discussion in 'General' started by lewis_saint, Sep 15, 2008.

1. lewis_saint

lewis_saint New Member

I have ISPConfig 2.2.25 and using the latest version of RoundCube, v0.2-alpha. When opening HTML e-mails, I get a 500 Internal Server Error though nothing in error_log or access_log that is pertinent. I am using Debian Lenny. Any ideas?

Regards,

Lewis

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Did you check the error log in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs?

3. lewis_saint

lewis_saint New Member

I did indeed. Nothing at all useful/relevant. Searching google shows several other people with the same problem (since upgrading to the latest version of RoundCube), but no resolution...

4. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

RoundCube has also it's own logs directory. Do you see any related errors in there?

5. lewis_saint

lewis_saint New Member

Oooh - what do you make of the following:

[15-Sep-2008 13:00:09] PHP Warning: include_once(DOMDocument.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php on line 76
    [15-Sep-2008 13:00:09] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'DOMDocument.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/lib:/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include:.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php on line 76
    [15-Sep-2008 13:00:09] PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/roundcubemail/program/lib/washtml.php on line 188

6. falko

What's the output of
    Code:
    updatedb
    locate DOMDocument.php
    ?

7. lewis_saint

lewis_saint New Member

That file doesn't exist. What should I do?

8. falko

Not sure - I've never tried the Roundcube package...