554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sheshes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. sheshes

sheshes Member

After multiserver migration, all works perfectly besides mail.

I can send mails but cannot receive at all. I get 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied
    I have tried with fresh main.cd and master.cf, I also copied my old servers conf files but still nothing. The old server can receive and send mails with the same configuration. the only difference between the 2 servers are: old is running ubuntu 16 and new ubuntu 18 with updated versions of postfix and dovecot
    What am I missing here?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the ispconfig database on the new mail server if it conatins the email domain and mailbox in the mail* tables.

3. sheshes

sheshes Member

yes it does. There was only a bug on phpmyadmin with the sql.lib which I resolved by correcting the wrong code but still not able to receive email

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

And you checked it on the mail slave, and not the master? if the mail_domain and mail_user tables contain the domain and mailbox on the mail slave and you have the new main and master.cf for Ubuntu 18.04 installed (the old ones might be incompatible, so better not use the old ones) then postfix should accept emails for this domain and mailbox.