67: Global setting mail_plugins won't change the s

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by inka, Feb 15, 2019.

1. inka

inka Member

Fresh Bionic perfect Server install in lxc container. Everything has been working now for few weeks.
    Checking the logs i have found,

postfix/pipe[2588]: A72DD20079: to=<[email protected]>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.11, delays=0.01
    /0.01/0/0.09, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service (doveconf: Warning: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line
    67: Global setting mail_plugins won't change the s))

but no solution to this.
    Line 67 in dovecot.conf says
    mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota

Only thing that i could think of is that it might be due to quota lxc problem in zfs loop device container thingy.

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

move the line to the top of the file and restart dovecot.

misterm, inka, zenny and 1 other person like this.
  3. zenny

zenny Member

4. inka

inka Member

looks like we have to redo this with each ISPConfig update, especially if i had removed ipv6 in dovecot.conf or dovecot will not start

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No. You just missed making your changes update-safe by copying the template file from install/tpl/ folder of the ispconfig tar.gz to /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom/install/ and implement your custom changes there.

electronico_nc and inka like this.
  6. inka

inka Member

alright, sorry for pointing fingers, did not know about this, will look into this now and see which files should be made update-safe, hopefully i remember what i had changed in first place

7. Hello,
    Should the complete file being copied in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom/install/ or just the wanted modifications ?
    Thanks !

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The complete template file.

electronico_nc likes this.