ACK Major screwup!

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by craig baker, Jul 15, 2017.

1. craig baker

craig baker Member HowtoForge Supporter

I updated roundcube 1.2.5 to 1.3 and I'm screwed!!! I forgot to backup the roundcube database files (I did backup the /var/www/apps/roundcube folder) and the database upgade took place all seemed to work but it turns out
    1) had to upgrade php to 5.4. I did that under ispconfig as I had built a 5.4 version of fast-cgi
    BUT -- the ispconfgi3 plugin throws errors: in /var/log/roundcube/errors
    -----
    [15-Jul-2017 09:40:16] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_input_value() in /var/www/apps/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoselect/ispconfig3_autoselect.php on line 60
    [15-Jul-2017 09:40:54] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_input_value() in /var/www/apps/roundcube/plugins/ispconfig3_autoselect/ispconfig3_autoselect.php on line 60
    [15-Jul-2017 09:42:16] PHP Fatal error: Call to
    -----

ack ack!!! when I copied the roundcube folder from 1.2.5 back in place now I cant log in:
    --snip--
    [15-Jul-2017 10:04:26 -0400]: <dkgff31g> DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'created' in 'field list' (SQL Query: INSERT INTO `session` (`sess_id`, `vars`, `ip`, `created`, `changed`) VALUES ('dkgff31gen1olhee3ou9u80ak1', 'dGVtcHxiOjE7bGFuZ3VhZ2V8czo1OiJlbl9VUyI7dGFza3xzOjU6ImxvZ2luIjtyZXF1ZXN0X3Rva2VufHM6MzI6IjZJMTdJanFScGRGSkg1M1A1MklGTzhYbWNGN0tlY2ltIjs=', '192.168.2.1', now(), now())) in /var/www/apps/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 539 (GET /webmail/?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX)
    --snip--

help till!! either I need to fix ispconfig3 plugin for roundcube 1.3 (maybe just make it compatble with php 5.4? - or I have to locate the database file (where is it btw) - and somehow revert it to the 1.2.5 format?
    roundcube is completely down!

alternately is there a way to have roundcube throw out the database that was updated by 1.3 and create a new copy of the correct 1.2.5 database with all the ispconfig information? ??
    help help help!

cdb.

2. craig baker

Further info - after mutch digging, head scratching, I went to the database (via phpmyadmin)
    ispapp1 and looked at the session table. the field 'created' was missing! INTERESTING!
    I added a field created of type datetime (same as 'changed' I hoped) - and now roundcube seems to work! at least I'm able to login
    Just for amusement I llooked at the roundcube changelog and sure enough in v1.3:
    "Removed useless 'created' column from 'session' table (#5389)"

go figure.

and is ispapp1 just the roundcube database under ispconfig3 anyway??
    I guess I need to back it up before any futher upgrades!
    <PANIC MODE OFF>

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig itself uses a user named 'ispconfig'. User names like ispapp* are used by the app installer.

4. craig baker

clearly the ispconfig plugin is not compatible with php 5.4 (REQUIRED for roundcube 1.3) (throws unknown function) - any plans to upgrade it so that roundcube can do the upgrade?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Are you talking the ISPConfig Roundcube plugin?