Added new webserver in multiserver setup but its not propagating to web server

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by webguyz, Nov 11, 2015.

1. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

I have a dedicated CP and multiple Web servers. Added a new customer via api and it created everything correctly in the master control panel. However, when I go the server that its supposed to be created on and look in the /etc/apache2/sites-available, it was never created??

I checked the CP's MySQL dbispconfig file and the entry is exactly what I see in the control panel in the web-domain table. The server ID is the server it should have created the website on

I check the remote web server MySQL servers dbispconfig that is supposed to house my new website, but there is no entry for the new domain in the web_domain table on the remote server.

I thought ok, the sync service is not running every minute like its supposed to but checking the syslogs I see it working.

I logged into the remote webserver via ssh and did a command line: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    It ran and then said: finished.
    I don't see any errors in the syslog or apache error log.

Where can I go (which log) to see why the remote server is not pulling the correct info from the master CP and replicating it.

Thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to enable log level debug in the ispconfig interface on the master for this server before you run this script.

3. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks Till. Turns out it was another function I was doing (webftp was not working because of dns issue) which was making me think it was not working correctly and my impatience when troubleshooting :)

Thanks for your excellent support as usual.