Adding URL?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wamcer, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Wamcer

Wamcer New Member

I use ISPConfig 3 but haven't used in a while. I had one URL bound into including mail and webspace. Now I wanted to bound into another URL of mine. It worked fine, the URL was in the dropdownbox.

But then I wanted to add some more but those URLs were not in the dropdownboxes. So somewhere they have to be specified otherwise the second url should not have been there from the start. Only I can't find where.

Where can I set this up? I have a reseller account. I have 2 email and web domains out of 11. So I think there should be space for some more. Only I can't add a web or email because the url does not show up in the dropdownboxes. And I have all urls forwarded to the server ip. MX and A Record.

How do handle this?

Thanks!

2. ztk.me

ztk.me ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

As admin go to
    Interface > Main config > Domains and untick the box
    It's my assumption this feature is beeing used.

3. Wamcer

Wamcer New Member

Hm, I think I'm no admin. At least I only have the tabs overview, dns, support, email, websites and settings.

Though when I got enabled that I can create 11 webs then shouldn't I be able to do so?

Guess I have to ask my previous employer then. He gave me that free account when I went away. Do I have to? I haven't spoken with him since a lot of time.

4. ztk.me

ztk.me ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

If you're only a user then you can't change the setting.
    Having domains in a dropdown and not in a free text field indicates the domains have been previously added to your domain pool.
    Your admin needs to allow other domains for you.