Adding users automatically

Discussion in 'General' started by Crimm, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Crimm

Crimm New Member

Hey there :)

I'm going to create a site and was hoping to be able to use ispconfig, because I have used it in the past with tons of success.

Here's my question. Can I add users to a site automatically?

In other words, I have a site in a subdomain that is not related to ispconfig. When users register here ... Can I pass there information to ispconfig and have it set them up as a mail user?

It's kind of hard to explain, but do you get the idea?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

3. Crimm

Crimm New Member

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me.

That's EXACTLY what I need. I have a few followup questions if you don't mind.

Since my setup is in production I don't mind using a development product at this time, but do you have an expected release data for this version to go stable? If not, do you have a way for me to keep up with the progress you are making? ie Blog, Newletter, etc?

Final Question is: Since I have the latest stable release ... What do I need to do to setup the development release? I have left my server at the office, so I'm hoping you aren't going to say blow it away lol ... It's a long drive ;)

Thank you again ... I love your product!

EDIT: I see on that page you have a link about putting this on the current stable version. I'm going to give that a shot.

Thank you again!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008