administrator users has changed. Old: 0 New: 1

Discussion in 'General' started by florix.net, Feb 27, 2017.

1. florix.net

florix.net Member

Subject: Security alert from server
    The number of ISPConfig administrator users has changed. Old: 0 New: 1

I got this message from the system .. what could be the reason for such message?

I am able to login without any issue.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's a false positive, the mysql server seemed to be gone for a short time during test.

3. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

I got that a while back as well back on 3.0.x because for backups I do powerdown mysql and copy the binary dbs as well as doing a mysqldump.

4. Guilherme

Guilherme New Member

Hello!

I know this is an old topic, but recently I ran into this same problem, using version 3.0.5.4p8.
    I've been researching here on the forum and found this topic, as well as others, and in all of them it is reported to be a communication failure error with the mysql server, the reason for these alerts.

Could you tell me what is the solution for these messages? Do I need to perform some action on the database? How could I identify the source of this loss of communication with the server?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You are running an ancient version of ISPConfig. It would help if you kept your system updated.

So you know the reason for the error already.

6. Guilherme

Guilherme New Member

Hello Till,
    according to what is described in other threads here, yes, so I know the reason for the error. is there anything that can be done in this same version, to solve it?

7. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I guess you would need to find why communication fails. Read all the logs at the time the error appears. Check network access, maybe some switch or router is failing.