After upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04 DNS errors?

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by rob_morin, Apr 10, 2017.

1. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

I am gettign the below after doing a dns resync for every domain

10.04.2017-10:03 - WARNING - Falsche Anfrage / Wrong QuerySQL-Query = REPLACE INTO `dns_rr` (`id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`zone`,`name`,`type`,`data`,`aux`,`ttl`,`active`,`stamp`,`serial`) VALUES ('1862','123','122','riud','riud','','3','127','icravefreebies.com.','MX','mx2.dido.ca.','20','300','Y','0000-00-00 00:00:00','2017041001') -> 1292 (Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'stamp' at row 1)

2. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

So zone files are not transferring anymore and i see this in syslog
    Apr 10 10:01:58 miffy named[20102]: zone 'icravefreebies.com' allows updates by IP address, which is insecure

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's probably a problem with the MySQL version or a MySQL setting that denies the 0000-00... date value now. Which MySQL version do you have on the master and which on the slave and which ISPConfig versions?

4. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

Mysql 5.7 on all servers, and latest ispconfig, 3.1.2, i think, I'm not in front of it at the moment.
    Thanks

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, so the problem is MySQL 5.7 here, it does not understand all values from the old MySQL version anymore.

What you can try is this on the master:

UPDATE dns_rr SET stamp = null WHERE stamp = ''0000-00-00 00:00:00';

and you will have to set the updated column in the server table for the affected server to the current (max) value of the sys_datalog_id from sys_datalog table, this makes the slave to ignore all pending changes which might contain the unsupported date values.

Do a backup of the dbispconfig database with phpmyadmin before you start.

6. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

I do not have a sys_datalog table in dbispconfig database??

:(

7. rob_morin

rob_morin Member

ok, i am need better glasses, sorry i see it now..
    :)