after Upgrade to 3.2.1 DNS SQL query error

Discussion in 'General' started by nowhere, Dec 14, 2020.

1. nowhere

nowhere New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    last weekend I updated to 3.2.1
    after them on my both mirrored SQL Servers new DNS Zones will not acitvated
    I get the error
    xxxx.xxxx.xx- 14.12.2020-08:45 - WARNING - Falsche Anfrage / Wrong QuerySQL-Query = REPLACE INTO `dns_soa` (`id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`origin`,`ns`,`mbox`,`serial`,`refresh`,`retry`,`expire`,`minimum`,`ttl`,`active`,`xfer`,`also_notify`,`update_acl`,`dnssec_initialized`,`dnssec_wanted`,`dnssec_algo`,`dnssec_last_signed`,`dnssec_info`) VALUES ('1197','1','232','riud','riud','',7,'xxxxx.com.','ns01.xxxxx.xxx.','hostmaster.xxxxxx.com.','2020121401','28800','7200','1209600','86400','86400','Y','',NULL,NULL,'N','','ECDSAP256SHA256','0',NULL) -> 1265 (Data truncated for column 'dnssec_wanted' at row 1)
    Also adding/changing new records will not reflect to the slave (mirrored) servers.
    I believe it´s something with DNSSEC, but I hadn´t acitvated it anywhere because there is no option at the gui because mirrord DNS Server

Does anyone has an idea?

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to set "dnssec_wanted=n" under the [ZONE] section of your DNS wizard template(s). This will be fixed in 3.2.2.

3. nowhere

nowhere New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello Th0m, thank you for the lightning fast response!:)
    Yes, this works now!
    Added the dnssec_wanted=n to the template and now it will create the zone

4. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Good to hear :)