AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by mdstux, Apr 27, 2022.

1. mdstux

mdstux New Member HowtoForge Supporter

today I've added php8.1 to centos 8 server with ISP 3.2.8p1. PHP-FPM start correctly but if I change php engine to any site don't run.
    Below the error
    [proxy:error] [No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/lib/php5-fpm/web1.sock (*) failed
    AH01079: failed to make connection to backend: httpd-UDS

I've searched in google many post without success, someone can help me?

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Does that file exist and what are its owners and permissions?
    Code:
    ls -lh /var/lib/php5-fpm/web1.sock
    You wrote adding PHP 8.1. Did you do it following guide on how to get additional PHP versions on an ISPConfig system? I do not know how to do that on CentOS, so can not say how it should be done. But if you just plain added PHP 8.1, that breaks ISPConfig.

3. mdstux

mdstux New Member HowtoForge Supporter

web1.sock does not exist, seems that system can't create sock file. I've checked folder permission and it's seems ok. I've installed php81 as an additional version with PHP 7.4, and php 7.4 running correctly but php81 no.
    If I send systemctl status php81-fpm report that the service running fine.

I've added same version of php on debian system with ISP without any problem

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I do not know CentOS. But on my Debian system that file and directory do not exist either.
    Maybe the setting in Additional PHP versions for "PHP-FPM socket directory" is wrong? Are the socket files in /var/lib/php7.4-fpm/ or some other php-version there?