Alias not working and giving strange errors

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by michel!!, Jul 6, 2021.

1. michel!!

michel!! New Member

Hi guys,
    I have several working aliases, for different websites; the last one isn't working.
    When I change some of the variables found inside of it, it generates these kinds of alerts:

06.07.2021-10:54 - WARNING - Falsche Anfrage / Wrong QuerySQL-Query = REPLACE INTO `web_domain` (`domain_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`ip_address`,`ipv6_address`,`domain`,`type`,`parent_domain_id`,`vhost_type`,`document_root`,`web_folder`,`system_user`,`system_group`,`hd_quota`,`traffic_quota`,`cgi`,`ssi`,`suexec`,`errordocs`,`is_subdomainwww`,`subdomain`,`php`,`ruby`,`python`,`perl`,`redirect_type`,`redirect_path`,`seo_redirect`,``,`ssl`,`ssl_letsencrypt`,`ssl_letsencrypt_exclude`,`ssl_state`,`ssl_locality`,`ssl_organisation`,`ssl_organisation_unit`,`ssl_country`,`ssl_domain`,`ssl_request`,`ssl_cert`,`ssl_bundle`,`ssl_key`,`ssl_action`,`stats_password`,`stats_type`,`allow_override`,`apache_directives`,`nginx_directives`,`php_fpm_use_socket`,`php_fpm_chroot`,`pm`,`pm_max_children`,`pm_start_servers`,`pm_min_spare_servers`,`pm_max_spare_servers`,`pm_process_idle_timeout`,`pm_max_requests`,`php_ope! n_basedir`,`custom_php_ini`,`backup_interval`,`backup_copies`,`backup_format_web`,`backup_format_db`,`backup_encrypt`,`backup_password`,`backup_excludes`,`active`,`traffic_quota_lock`,`proxy_directives`,`last_quota_notification`,`rewrite_rules`,`added_date`,`added_by`,`directive_snippets_id`,`enable_pagespeed`,``,``,`folder_directive_snippets`,`log_retention`,`proxy_protocol`,`server_php_id`,`jailkit_chroot_app_sections`,`jailkit_chroot_app_programs`,`delete_unused_jailkit`,`last_jailkit_update`,`last_jailkit_hash`) VALUES ('78','40','33','riud','riud','','5',NULL,NULL,'','alias','52',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0','-1','y','y','y','1','1','none','y','n','n','n','no','','','n','n','n','n',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'awstats','All',NULL,NULL,'y','n','ondemand','10','2','1','5','10','0',NULL,NULL,'none','1','default','gzip','n','',NULL,'y','n',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0','n','',''!

I basically want to create an alias from to ; is anyone familiar with this problem?
    I tried googling the problem but couldn't really find anything related and I don't understand why the other ones are doing just fine.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

is the ISPConfig version on master and slave node identical?

3. michel!!

michel!! New Member

No the master is on 3.2.5 and recently got updated, the other 4 are on 3.1.15

4. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

those versions are very different from each other. upgrade the slaves to the same version the master is running.

5. michel!!

michel!! New Member

Sure, ill do that first.

6. till

On Multiserver systems, all servers must have the exact same ISPConfig version as each version might have a different database table layout, so syncing between servers will fail as in your case if you use different versions.

7. michel!!

michel!! New Member

Thanks Till, updating all the servers to the same version resolved the alias problem and it's completly working again!

till likes this.
  8. michel!!

michel!! New Member

How long should it take for the alias to apply after creation?
    I created a new one, changed dns settings, nslookups look fine, ping from the dns looks fine (not from my host shows the old dns server) but ispconfig serves the wrong page or a default apache hello world page, any ideas?

9. till

10. michel!!

michel!! New Member

Thanks, I think it might have been a local problem and not ispconfig related o_O