All functions from "Client" tab no longer work (ISPConfig 3.1)

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Aivaras, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Aivaras

Aivaras Member

All functions from "Client" tab no longer work (ISPConfig 3.1). Any links does not open.. But only inside "Clients" tab.

I have created video for better ubderstanding: http://sendvid.com/wtk60rs6

maybe someone know where is the problem? Im searching for solution to this problem for more than two weeks and does not find...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. Aivaras

Aivaras Member

It seems that the problem of limit templates. Not everything created, maybe there are damaged files or tables
    How can I update the Client > Limit-templates database tables and / or template files?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  3. Aivaras

Aivaras Member

And also... Some clients have problems with websites, and can not add DNS records or any other entires.

I have checked error messages, there are some messages about
    Code:

CONFIGURATION ERROR
    2016-10-23 17:00 :
    Syntax error on line 8 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/100-hire24h.co.in.vhost:
    The address or port is invalid
    Action 'configtest' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.
    failed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Line 8 in vhost files is: <VirtualHost *:80>

Also for NEW clients DNS records editing not accesible .. And many more, but seems that all associated with the "Client Templates"
    I can not find the problem. Maybe someone could help? Thanks in advance....

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Regarding your Clients problem, my guess is that you have added an alias "/client" somewhere in your apache config files which redirects all links in the client module to another web application.

If you need help by remote loginm then contact Florian from ISPConfig business support: http://www.ispconfig.org/get-support/?type=ispconfig

Aivaras likes this.
  5. Aivaras

Aivaras Member

It could happen after installing ffmpeg?
    But I have a multi-server system (and no aditional installations on master server), it would not harm the server where is installed ISPConfig master ..

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If the issue is that what I guessed then it is caused by a change in the apache config, so if you altered the apache config for that on the master then it might be related, otherwise it is not related.