an autosignup for resellers

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by grandpagenocide, Dec 24, 2007.

1. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

ok, I have the autosignup.php script working perfect for signing up clients, I would like to set up the same thing for resellers, however all the commenting is in german in the files, with the client signup it goes to the kunde file. What file is it for reseller? and can anyone help with the fields?

ok its now working, thanks again to tommahawk for the autosignup.php

http://rhwebhosting.com/downloads.html

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please have a look at the remoting framework if you want to add resellers. The comments in the remoting examples are not in german if I remember correctly.

3. grandpagenocide

thanks till, Ill check into it again, I was actually looking at the files in lib/classes remembering the issue with the ispconfig_kunde file with the autosignup for clients. When I get it working Ill put up a link if anyone would find it useful. I have billing working with authorize.net working and im trying to clean up the paypal ipn, and were tackling google checkout next

4. grandpagenocide

5. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Cant see account

I tried to to test the account signup using the remoting with athorize.net

and i got

rhwebhosting.com: Standard Package
    Welcome to rhwebhosting.com, registration is complete please login and created your email address and ftp login. When you login, click your website name, and you will find this under users and email. Create a user account and check off administrator. Then you can upload your website. Your account should be active immediately.

(i havent edit it But i think it was a success message.)

I went to check my ISPconfig and there was no new accounts made.

I checked the settings.php and my database is setup to point to the ISPconfig database. Am i missing something here?

6. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Should the sql files provided be entered into the ISPconig db?
    or a DB of its own?

7. grandpagenocide

Rockula, check to make sure you set up the remote framework properly, and have put your username and password into the script, the correct domain in the script. Also edit the autosignup2.php to change the rhwebhosting standard package and the to change the success portion, both are in there. Sorry if the response is a little slow I just had lazer surgery on my eyes and still am healing so im staying away from my true love <computer>

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  8. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Thanks for replying. Was it lasik surgery! grats :p

Yes im sure remoting is setup i can verify curl gave me error messages when i had it set to connect over ssl so curl does work.

Also my /remoting/index.php off ISPconfig does display the "you didnt send nothing to parse" xml. So the remoting is installed correctly.

I think i making the wrong errors. should i install the sql files somewhere. and i may be interested in setting up a authorise.net as well. just send me a tell and i can throw up a chatroom somewhere we can talk if thats ok with you :p

Just let me know when your healed up so we can talk.

Right now im trying to get a page that people can be sent to by paypal to fill out there information and make a account. i selected your package with the authorise becuase i want to be able to provide that someday.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  9. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

the first page i come to is this.

[​IMG]

IT doesnt really ask anything about what payment method you want to use i thought i would see a place to enter cc or paypal information.

Then after entering all the fields it goes

[​IMG]

Im pretty sure this is a success message. im not really concerned with editing the rhhosting off it till it works :p

But when i go to the ISPconfig theres nothing made.

So im missing a place to enter or choose the payment information.

and i dont think im putting your sql files in the right place.

10. grandpagenocide

ok first you shouldnt be going to autosignup.php to go to the sign up, go to order. And additionally make a db named mainsite and use phpmyadmin to add the tables included in the sql dump. on order.php you will see the signup form and a cc and exp date fields. In phpmyadmin you can edit package prices, unfortunately, i havent got the db to work with the packages yet, but am working on it so the db is only for pricing. Also Someone deleted my site I wont mention who haha. http://rhwebhosting.com/authorize.zip Ill be putting up the download page again soon as i get a chance.

If you want take a look at my site and you will see the cc and exp date etc. Right now Im still testing getting the autosignup.php to pull the package variables out of the db, and am not having any luck.

if your looking to use paypal ipn see Tommahawks post and he has a download for the paypal ipn on his website.
    http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14766

and yea it was Lasik, its awesome. Three days and i was healed mostly and can see perfect. I was nearsited like almost blind over 5 feet. I forgot what the world looked like.

11. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

I hope you may know this granpagenocide.

But what is The paypal version missing to make it work?

It doesnt have a order.php like yours does. Or any SQL fields to call from.

I had assumed that it was just a page that you can send customers too after placing a order and it creates a account.

What is missing with the paypal version that allows the user to create a page or for me to test.

Is it possible that a order has to be placed with paypal and the information the script uses is taken from a cookie somehow?

Im glad to hear your enjoying your new eye sight.

12. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Is it possible to just use your version for paypal and athorise.net both?

This would seem more pheasible as you seem to have been more knoweldgable on this then anyone.

13. grandpagenocide

Rock, yea it should be possible, i would have to look at the script, but if you substitue the paypal ipn in process.php for the auth.net that should work just fine, or if you want to use both, just place a radio button for each and let the subscriber choose. I may add the paypal ipn, if i have a chance ill send it to you.

14. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

papagenocide if youll get the paypal to work with it and send it to me i would greatly appreciate it.

Will you accept a little paypal donation of 50 bucks for doing it :D ?
    Id appreciate it so much ill buy ya a nice dinner and beer :p

The lack of details to install tommahawks is keeping me stumped.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  15. 3StrikesDesign

3StrikesDesign New Member

Where can I down load the authorize.net script? the link gives a 404

16. grandpagenocide