Annoing issue - you need to login

Discussion in 'General' started by smartcall, Feb 9, 2007.

1. smartcall

smartcall New Member

Hello to all,

Every once in a while I get the Login screen of ISPConfig. It happends while I work in it - create site or client, or anything else.
    And I don't mean that my session has expired. Because it can happen 1 minute after I logged in and started to work.
    And of course when I log back in I need to do it all again.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

2. martinfst

martinfst Member Moderator

Un-usual. At the time you loose your session / get thrown out, do you find any error in the ispconfig error log? /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs/error_log

3. smartcall

smartcall New Member

This is what I see at about the last time

[Fri Feb 9 18:29:48 2007] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake failed (server ns1.smartcall.bg:81, client 85.130.92.151) (OpenSSL l
    ibrary error follows)
    [Fri Feb 9 18:29:48 2007] [error] OpenSSL: error:1408F119:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac
    [Fri Feb 9 18:31:18 2007] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake failed (server ns1.smartcall.bg:81, client 85.130.92.151) (OpenSSL l
    ibrary error follows)
    [Fri Feb 9 18:31:18 2007] [error] OpenSSL: error:1408F119:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac

And one more thing - not related to the above, but I see it tn the log

zip warning: Permission denied
    zip warning: could not open for reading: sait/configuration.php

does this mean, that backups are not working as root? Because I run suPHP and I chmod files that I don't want to be read by others to 600.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Backups are run as user admispconfig.