any cli for ispconfig3 - to add php records etc from command line?

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by craig baker, Jul 31, 2018.

1. craig baker

craig baker Member HowtoForge Supporter

I'm creating (and its pretty dam close) a PERFECT.sh that does - start to finish - a perfect server install on Centos. from network to final ispconfig and everything inbetween. works rather nicely. but I want to add some extra functionality - like for example compiling automatically all newer php versions for fast-cgi and the script php-compiler.sh seems to do this nicely (taking out the menu and having it do all php versions) but then I need to manually record the php entries (paths, ini file locations) and add them in ispconfig.
    is there a cli or api where I can install these records as part of the same bash file? eliminate the manual entries?
    also - some suggestions for perfect server (much as I love it!) - why have you not installed samba as part of PERFECT? I've added it in the bash.
    also nextcloud - its installed optionally. and here (for example) it might be nice to be able to add a vhost subdomain (nextcloud.mydomain.com) from the command line.... and add a database / database user automatically?
    any pointers welcome :)
    cdb.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can do that with a SQL query, the table is server_php. From a shell script you can use the mysql command to run the query.

Samba is nothing that one normally wants to have on a hosting server, that's why it is not part of the perfect server setup. If you run your server in a local network without access from internet to the server, then running samba might be ok.