Anyone using the whmcs Ispcfg3 from Shane Crisp a few years back successfully in latest version?

Discussion in 'General' started by webguyz, Feb 7, 2023.

1. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

No Github updates for a few years but was wondering if anyone had got it working and using it successfully with latest versions of WHMCS and ISPConfig?

Thanks!

fulltilt likes this.
  2. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

not used it in production. but i did look at it quite a while ago, don't know if it's changed since then, but when i looked at it, it created a new ispconfig account for every domain added in whmcs. i've also looked at the hostbill -> ispconfig connector, and the blesta one..
    all of them do this.. which in my opinion is wrong.. if you can have several domains under 1 account in whmcs/hostbill/blesta then they should also all be under 1 account in ispconfig... makes things like aliasdomains completely impossible otherwise...

the blesta -> ispconfig connector looks to me (non-programmer) to be the easiest one to rewrite / extend to work properly.. something i hope to have our in-house developer working on shortly....
    if anyone would be interested in that let me know..... especially if anyone is able to help contribute to the development costs.. that would greatly help convince management that it's worth doing (and sooner)

ahrasis and fulltilt like this.
  3. fulltilt

fulltilt New Member

I am also looking for this whmcs module and would be interested in it