Apache Directives

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by ashishpadave, Oct 27, 2008.

1. ashishpadave

ashishpadave New Member

Anything that is added to the Apache Directives, get added to the Vhost confiig at the beginning...

<VirtualHost 111.111.111.111:80>
    <---- THE APACHE DIRECTIVE STUFF --->

REST OF CONFIG

</VirtualHost>

I wanted to set the DocumentRoot from the Apache Directives, that is not possible since The default DocumentRoot overwrites my setting. HOw can we add the DIRECTIVE STUFF at the bottom?

<VirtualHost 111.111.111.111:80>

REST OF CONFIG
    <---- THE APACHE DIRECTIVE STUFF --->
    </VirtualHost>

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Edit the master template in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/

3. ashishpadave

ashishpadave New Member

Thanks. Are there any repercussions I should watch out for?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Copy your changed template to /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates. That way it won't be overwritten when you update ISPConfig. :)

5. Max123123123

Max123123123 New Member

They should make this default.

6. till

This is the default in ISPConfig 3. You post here to a completely outdated thread.

7. Max123123123

Max123123123 New Member

I just started using ISPConfig this weekend so i'm still learning how it is all put together.

I'm sorry i think im to new at this. I was in the understanding dat the DocumentRoot in the virtualhost folder can't be overwritten. So only the first one is caught.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  8. till

Yes, and that's what this thread requests. so you got as default what this thread is asking for,

Really unlikeley as this thread here is about a software named ispconfig 2 which ahs nothing in common with ispconfig 3.

9. Max123123123

Max123123123 New Member

I'm sorry i think im to new at this. I thought that the DocumentRoot in the virtualhost folder can't be overwritten. So only the first one is caught.