Apache problem - pages cannot be displayed

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by becks87, May 2, 2011.

1. becks87

becks87 New Member

Dear for Everyone,

I have a problem which have to be fixed ASAP but i have no idea what to do. This morning i found that all of the web pages hosted on our server cannot be displayed. The ISPConfig control panel works correctly (and fast) and all the other services (mail, mysql, ftp...) works correctly and fastly. First i tried an apache restart, it worked without errors and ISPConfig shows all services working again, and the server is not busy, just between 0.05 and 0.4 in many times. I had make a look on apache log files but haven't found any interesting yet. What can i do? Does anyone have idea?
    Thanks!

2. becks87

becks87 New Member

It seems like there will be a problem at our ISP's firewall. ISPConfig works on a different port number and it works. Any other services which is not on port 80 also works. So i think that will be the problem. I will not close this topic, until it's not 100% sure.

3. becks87

becks87 New Member

The problem has beens solved by our ISP, it was a firewall problem. So next time if you have some effects like this, it can be a possible solution.