API issue creating package with limit_cron_type

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by omega1, Sep 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. omega1

omega1 New Member

Hello,
    I'm currently in the process of setting up Blesta/ISPConfig and am stuck with an issue with Blesta provisioning the client/package on ISPConfig which is failing with the following:
    a:1:{s:5:"error";s:2797:"Data truncated for column 'limit_cron_type' at row 1...
    It seems to be sending just '' in the call.

I have checked the ispconfig_api.php that is located in the /components/modules/ispconfig/apis folder of the Blesta install and there is a line as follows:
    'limit_cron_type' => 'url'
    I have tried changing it to:
    'limit_cron_type' => ''
    or
    'limit_cron_type' => 0
    But it still fails with the same error, its as if hardcoding any values in that file make no difference.

What can I do to resolve this issue?
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Create a cronjob in ISPConfig in the way you want it to be, then take a look into the corn table in ISPConfig database to see which values have been inserted into the database. The column names match the names of the params array.

3. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

out of interest, are you using blesta's own ispconfig module? and if so, have you modified it in any way?

i've noticed it create's each website/domain under it's own ispconfig account, (makes aliasdomains impossible) just like whmcs, hostbill etc, and there's nothing for creating mail domains, or for domain registration and dns only, and nothing for adding a domain to the domains table if the domain limits in client module is enabled.

4. nhybgtvfr

nhybgtvfr Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

oh, and for the cron type, if you mean for the actual cron job (field is 'type',) which i don't think there is anything to set it with in the blesta module, but i assume you mean for the client limits. which can be set. (field is 'limit_cron-type')
    in either case, the setting should be one of 'url', 'chrooted', or 'full'