APS Installer Wrong Domain

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by verticon, Oct 31, 2013.

1. verticon

verticon New Member

I have an issue where a client of mine is trying to install an APS package, however the wrong domain name shows up in the list. I tried to search for this in the existing forums, but it appears my issue is unique.

For example: customer1 is setting up WordPress however they see customer2's domain name and they don't see their domain name. To get around this, I had to log in as admin and select the correct domain and customer, but it's happening with all customers.

Currently running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and ISPConfig 3.0.5.3.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats starnge, havent seen that yet. You ca try to check it in the database, the domains are in the web_domain table. The onwer is definy by the sys group id, it should match with the default group of the client in the sys_user table.

3. verticon

verticon New Member

It's very strange. I did a compare of the tables as you mentioned and the owners from the two tables match and are correctly aligned to the associated domain names. Any other suggestions?

4. grungy

grungy Member

Having the same issue, user who tries to install any script via APS will get a list of some other user's domains.....

5. grungy

grungy Member