APS: Trendy Site Builder

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Seg, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Seg

Seg New Member

Hi guys.

Has anyone managed to get Trendy site builder to work properly through the aps installer. It says installation suceeded and I can access the first page, but when I click on the "Click here to continue" button, all I get is a white screen on chrome and IE and page can't be displayed on safari. I can't access any settings or admin page.
    I have installed the package to a folder under my root domain, i.e: http://www.mysite.tld/sitebuilder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Seg

2. monkfish

monkfish Member

Hello Seg,

First place to start is going to be your log files - anything showing there? Something like /var/www/<yourdomain>/log/error.log.

Perhaps have a look also at suexec.log if you have suexec enabled?

Seems to work on my Centos 6.4 and Ubuntu 12.04 builds. YMMV!

3. Seg

Seg New Member

4. monkfish

monkfish Member

Nice one! I certainly do on the machine I checked.

On a vanilla box without ioncube loader installed I DO get the same as you - blank screen.

On the machine I installed it on, I remember now, it was a pain it the ar$e to install as the extension *appears* to be hard-coded to look in a certain folder.

/etc/php.d/ioncubeloader.ini:
    Code:
    zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so
    with ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so ioncube_loader_lin_5.3_ts.so in the above folder.

No other location for the extensions worked on that install. Always got an error. In the above config the builder loads correctly.

Good luck!

5. Seg

Seg New Member

Crikey!

After messing about for the last few hours and still getting nowhere, I went here: http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php run through the guide, and BOOF!!!! Straight up and running.

Seg