Ausignup Script for ISPCONFIG:

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by menki, Mar 21, 2008.

1. menki

menki New Member

Helloo

I can`t find the AUTOSIGNUP SCRIPT for ISPCONFIG. Can anyone give me the download link becaus i can`t find them.
    I want to activate free hosting on my site but need the autosignup script taht works.

PLEASE

THANKS

MENKI

2. daveb

daveb Member

3. menki

menki New Member

Re: Answer

I dont mean this.

I have already found remote plugin and i have already install it on my server. I need script that i can use on my site to automate the SIGNUP PROCESS. I want to offer FREE HOSTING on my ispconfig server and i need scripts to automate the user registration. How can i find (download) the scripts that i need.

PLEASE HLP

MENKI

4. daveb

daveb Member

5. menki

menki New Member

On this site are all links dead!

I want to install autosignup script on my server to offer FREE HOSTING accounts with 1 GB Space, Mysql Datbabases and FTP login, Webmail and much more...

I have already seearched over the net but i dont have find a answer.

How i can realize the free hosting with ispconfig in the best form? I have already installaed ISPCONFIG and Remote framwork also to. The remote user is also registered and work. Only that i need is a good SCRIPT that i can use on my site to offer auto user registration with email,ftp and mysql login.

Please help me

Thanks

MENKI

6. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  7. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Thank you...

MENKI

8. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

you ARE welcome

niemand-glaumy likes this.
  9. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Thank you for the welcome ...

A second question...

I have installed the script and i have filled all requested data in the script. After them when i cklick on submit link he says that everything is ok but i can´t find the created user in the admin panel. And i can´t login in the admin panel with created username and password??

The script also search for header.php and one another file but these files dont need the system the create the user in ispconfig.

any ideas ??

Thanks

MENKI