Auto create user by form

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by leiw, Oct 5, 2014.

1. leiw

leiw Member

Hello,

I searched this forum, many people wanna auto create user by form, this function is for Webhosting.

I checked the ISPConfig 3 database have Client table, can I use PHP/Mysql to insert SQL to this table for this function ? if yes, what I need pay attention?

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can do this easily with the ispconfig remote api. See remote api examples in remote_client folder of the ispconfig tar.gz file. Do not add anything in the database directly with sql as all sql changes will get ignored by the server system even if they might show up in the interface.

3. leiw

leiw Member

Hi till,

I have checked the client_add.php example, do you mean that I have to create a HTML signup form, after client submit this form use POST method for client_add.php for insert SQL ? but I can't see any SQL statement, can you give me some example to use API ?

Thanks

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The client_add.php is the example. It does not require any sql as it is an remote api (SOAP based) that communicates with ispconfig to create the client in the ispconfig database.

5. leiw

leiw Member

Sorry till, I just know very basic PHP/MySQL, so I don't know what is soap, do you know there have someone developed auto create user function?

Thanks~