Auto Responder daily setting

Discussion in 'General' started by niemand-glaumy, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Sers everyone!

Currently, the email auto responder does have a temporary timed setting of "from datetime to datetime".
    My client would like to set his e-mail auto responder to be active every weekday from noon (12am) to midnight (or preferably: 8am of the next day) - and the whole day on saturday+sunday. Is there a way to add this feature?

Godspeed!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can, e.g., try to write a custom sieve script for this autoresponder and put it in the custom filter field of the mailbox. To get started, create an autoresponder in ispconfig, then take a look at the sieve file that gets created in the mailbox (in the file system) and use the autoresponder part as a starting point for our own config. Just take care to diable autoresponder for this mailbox in ISPConfig before adding your custom config so it doe snot get sent twice.

ahrasis and niemand-glaumy like this.
  3. Sorry to necro this. Could you give me a file path where the autoresponder (which I created in ispc) would be?
    Back then, my client decided he didn't wanted the autoresponder it timed. Now he decided he wants a reply-to adress different from his own.

I tried to locate the autoresponder script and I came to /var/vmail/domain.tld/user.name/Maildir - but there doesn't seem to be an autoresponder in there (-R). The sieve directory is empty.

I also found /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf/autoresponder.master which I take as the default file to copy and edit?

4. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

/var/vmail/example.com/user/.ispconfig.sieve is the file you're looking for.