Automatic Account-Maker

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by djmostek, Jul 12, 2012.

1. djmostek

djmostek New Member

Hello;)
    Is there any application / addon available that can offer me an automatic account makrr script from the website-site. I'm to make some project for school, thw hosting project and making every account manually is very time consuming activity - i would like to give my 'users' an opportunity to make their accounts by themselves using a sing up formular on a website - is it possible by ispconfig 3?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig has a remote api and this remote api allows you to create accounts automatically from external scripts. Download ispconfig and take a look at the remote_client directory inside the tar.gz file, you find the documentation and example scripts there.

3. djmostek

djmostek New Member

Is there any instruction how to install this API ?that will simply allow users to make their accounts by them?

4. till

The api is already installed as it is part of every ISPConfig installtion. There are example files for all api functions in the remote_client directory.

5. djmostek

djmostek New Member

Ok thanks :) But when i have load on this exaple scripts on to server and try to get on http://www.mydomain.com/login.php or /client_add.php I get 'login_failedThe login failed. Username or password wrong. SOAP Error: The login failed. Username or password wrong.' but i gave my admin login and psswd; and yet 'The requested URL /ispconfig3/interface/web/remote/index.php was not found on this server.'

Edit OK i have to make a NEW REMOTE acc for user :) in panel of ISP

but still i dont know how to creat an account externaly :(

There is no any ready-to-use appl in wchich you can make a new account by a signup-form?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  6. commentator

commentator Member

you have to create a remote user to use the api

7. djmostek

djmostek New Member

Yes I know, and I have it done.
    I have question:
    is there any ready-to-use application in wchich you can make a new account by a signup-form, that for example sends after registration proccess an welcome email with data need to login?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  8. till

There is no such app available as far as I know as most ISP's integrate this directly into their existing websites and cart systems.

9. servidorv

servidorv New Member

if you are interested, im building a component for joomla, so you can build the website on joomla, the component register users, builds the ispconfig profiles and then you can manage every aspect of the ispconfig from it (emails, subdomains, ftp accounts etc.)

10. kevtucker

kevtucker New Member

Hi. How are you getting on with the component ?

Kevin

11. NewAmericanClassic

NewAmericanClassic New Member

I'm very interested servidorv!