autosignup with ISPConfig 2.2.19

Discussion in 'General' started by grandpagenocide, Jan 21, 2008.

1. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Is there a place to download an older version of ISPConfig? With 2.2.19 for somereason I am having issues getting the autosignup working. If you could provide me with a link to 2.2.17 I would greatly appreciate it. I dont see isp_kunde.lib.php in the classes with .19 is it moved or replaced by another file?

2. jnsc

jnsc rotaredoM Moderator

3. grandpagenocide

jnsc yes i did, and i seem to only be able to create the client now and not the actual website. I think I came to this issue before so im going to double check everything again.

4. grandpagenocide

ok I took the following steps, I reformatted the machine with debain etch, apt-get install libxml2-dev, install ISPConfig-2.2.18, installed remote framework, set up the user in remote, and ok I can create the client but not the website. So I went on to try replacing the ispconfig_kunde.lib with Tommahawks modified version and it no longer creates even the client now. So replaced the ispconfig_kunde.lib with the original, then proceeded to follow Tills suggestion about the break in 2.2.17 for the hell of it http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=88827&postcount=8 and commented out lines 394 to 404 in the /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php same result creates client and not the website. So again I tried using Tommahawks modified file, same results. I had the autosignup working perfect under 2.2.17 is there a way i can get a copy of that version or can anyone help me to resolve this issue. I cant pay alot but I need this back up and running asap.

5. jnsc

jnsc rotaredoM Moderator

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can download all versions from sourceforge. If 2.2.17 worked for you, I recommend that you download 2.2.17 and run the setup script to downgrade 2.2.18 to 2.2.17.