Available packages (0) - Ubuntu 14.04

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Riski Kurniawan, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Riski Kurniawan

Riski Kurniawan New Member

Hello,
    I found the error "Available packages (0)" in the APS Installer.
    Though I have to update packagelist, and all the aps contained in a folder "/ usr / local / ISPConfig / interface / web / sites / aps_meta_packages".
    But do not look at the "Available packages" on the control panel ISPConfig. I have never seen this error before. Please help.
    Thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Riski Kurniawan

Riski Kurniawan New Member

Solved thank you.

4. kelanting

kelanting New Member

Btw i found "Installation_error" after install one of them (like wordpress), and it's also error "Installation_error" when remove it.

5. till

Installation of wordpress with aps intaller worked fine today on my debian 7 system.

6. kelanting

kelanting New Member

Yes same as me, i try on debian 7 is work fine, but still "installation_error" on ubuntu 14.04 lts.
    Where I can find the log aps installation on ubuntu 14.04 lts?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  7. koecse

koecse New Member

Hi
    I got the same error with Ubuntu 14.04. I always got an "installation_error" when I tried to install joomla or wp. I tried several things, spent several hours, but nothing worked for me.

It would be great, if you can test these with ubuntu 14.04, or if you have a solution for that
    Btw, I saw, that the demo3.ispconfig.org has also a problem with the update of the app-installer.

Best regards

8. till

Thats not a ispconfig installation. It is just a minimal working copy of the interface files without server part and app installer.

dogokientruc likes this.
  9. dogokientruc

dogokientruc New Member

Till .thank you.