Awesome!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by crypted, Jan 3, 2007.

1. crypted

crypted Member

Wow, the transition went off almost without a hitch. Small issues was all with ISPConfig! I love this and as soon as I'm able, I want to PayPal a thank you for saving my soul from Plesk. :)

Only problem is a site based on Mambo was transferred, and now it's kicking out a "Invalid program load path" error and won't load. I modified the configuration.php to reflect the proper paths and so forth so I don't see what the deal is. Hopefully someone will respond to my Mambo forum question. :(

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Does Mabo uses any .htaccess files where the path might have to be changed too? Do you get any errors in the error log of the website?

3. crypted

crypted Member

No errors; but I just rebuilt the database and did some mods and I got past it. Man hey thanks for all the help you gave while I was transitioning to your software. I was so lost for a while, but it all finally started making sense. By the way, the setup and layout by far beats Plesk and the other panels I've seen. What's awesome is that it doesn't make a wreck out of the server, keeps it nice and neat as though you were doing all the daemon control from the console/cli. I'm new to Linux from FreeBSD, but still, I can tell a good posix package when I see one!!! ;)