Awstats

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Ole Vangen, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Ole Vangen

Ole Vangen Member

HI I have Debian installed and usign ltest version of ISPconfig3.
    First I want to say I realy like the solution but I have had a few issues after last update.

When I try in admin of ISPCONFIG3 to install Awstats I get some issues..
    When I enter domain.com/stat/ I get option to enter the admin + password. when this is done I get an error 500.
    The domain.com/stat directory is empty.

using long listing I see that stats directory is owned by the root:root not the client. I belive Ihave soem serious issue in my last update with owners of files etc.. (I belive it was because I tried to install owncloud ver 9, I cant recomend it messed a lot up).

Thank you for taking the time to look at this post. Appriciated a lot.

Ole

2. Ole Vangen

Ole Vangen Member

God evening.
    I have now tried installing the awstat on a couple of other domains and I get same problem.

Any ideas what to check?

Bestregards

Ole

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

do you see the log files in the "log" folder of the website, e.g. /var/www/domain.tld/log/

4. Ole Vangen

Ole Vangen Member

Hi, sorry to never reply this but yes I see the log folder and a lot of log files but no html or other files to access

5. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Those files are in folder web/stats in the website. Access them using http://websiteurl/stats

6. Ole Vangen

Ole Vangen Member

Thank you, It asks me for a user and password and many of theese sites was set up for some time ago and I must say I dotn remember the user and password. Any tutorial to find this out or set this with root in the terminal or form ispconfig3 controlpanel? :D

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The statistics password is set on the stats tab of the website settings in ISPConfig.