Backup doesn´t work for Database

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ktownmods, Feb 25, 2020.

1. ktownmods

ktownmods Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hey,

i was wondering why ISPConfig doesn´t backup my Database (only /web is backuped) so i run the Cronjob manually, and there is this error:

php /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_debug.php --cronjob=500-backup.inc.php
    Code:
    mysqldump: Got error: 1932: "Table 'datababsename.wcf1_disposable_email_domain' doesn't exist in engine" when using LOCK TABLES
    How can i fix that?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Try to run a repair and optimize on all tables of this database with phpmyadmin.

3. ktownmods

ok i´ll try

4. ktownmods

Code:
    REPAIR TABLE `wcf1_disposable_email_domain`

datanasename.wcf1_disposable_email_domain    repair    Warning    Tablespace is missing for table 'databasename/wcf1...  
    databasename.wcf1_disposable_email_domain    repair    Error    Table 'databasename.wcf1_disposable_email_domain' ...  
    databasename.wcf1_disposable_email_domain    repair    status    Operation failed  

5. till

Ok, seems as if this database is really broken. so it's not an issue with the backup function in ISPConfig, the source of the problem is the damaged database.

6. ktownmods

And i cant repair that?

i tried in the past to adjust the innodb_autoextend_increment value, and i think the problem is since that

7. till

Have a look at the mysql / mariadb documentation. They have some guides on how to repair broken innodb databases if I remember correctly.

ktownmods likes this.