Billing Module 2.0.5 on ISPconfig 3.2.8 installation issues

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by swehes, Jun 8, 2022.

1. swehes

swehes Member

I have the Billing module 2.0.5. I have created a new installation in a multi server setup following the instructions found HERE and I tried to install my Billing Module. It tells me that the server has to be at least 3.1 and then it fails because my ispconfig version is 3.2. So I went into the update.php and changed the requirement to 3.2 instead and then the update worked out. With that said, now when I am trying to create an invoice, it doen't save the Items into the list. So there are some issues going on here. What do I need to do to fix my billing module?
    Cheers!

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You are using an old Billing module version from 2018 that is not compatible with ISPConfig 3.2. Please buy an update here to get a version that is made for ISPConfig 3.2:

https://www.ispconfig.org/add-ons/billing-module/

If you don't have a login at avangate / 2checkout to get the new version at the reduced update price, then please contact support, see the link that @Th0m posted.

4. swehes

swehes Member

I got it ordered but I didn't do it for the discounted rate. I will contact support. Thanks!